Terms of Offer
For questions regarding the terms and conditions or any other part of this website, please contact support department at 1-866-978-9376 Monday-Friday 6AM-4PM PST or email at [email protected]
Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold by www.myfacialcream.com has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition. Company suggests consulting with a physician before using any of products. The results on all products are not typical and not everyone will experience the same results. Results may vary.
How Does the Trial Offer with Auto-Ship Work?
You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.95 USD to send you a 30 day trial supply of Dermatone Facial Cream. Company typically ships the product within 2-3 business days. Beginning on the day that You place an order for Dermatone Facial Cream from the Website, Your fourteen (14) day Trial period. The Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days and your fourteen (14) day Trial ends on day fourteen (14). Delivery time is subtracted from Your Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Trial Period. If You want to extend Your Trial Period due to slow or delayed delivery, You must call Customer Service Department toll free at 1-866-978-9376 or you can also email at [email protected] Reasonable requests (as determined by Dermatone Facial Cream) to extend Your Trial Period generally will be granted.
If you do not call customer service to cancel within fourteen  days of ordering your free trial, you will be charged $94.65 USD plus any applicable tax to the card you used to place your trial order. You will also be enrolled in auto-ship program. Your Charge will appear as MYFACIALCRM8669789376 on your next billing statement.
Unless you cancel before the end of your trial period as specified above, you will automatically be enrolled in Auto-Ship program. Company will ship you a fresh new 30-day supply of Dermatone Facial Cream 30 days after your trial period ends, and you will be charged $94.65 USD and any applicable tax. Thereafter, for your convenience Company will send you a fresh monthly supply of Dermatone Facial Cream, and the form of payment you provided at the members only price of $94.65 per month. There’s no obligation, you may cancel or adjust the shipments of your value-shipment program at any time. If you are dissatisfied with the product, please contact within the 14 day trial period to cancel your membership and avoid being charged for the full price of the product.
NEGATIVE OPTION CLAUSE
BY PROCEEDING WITH THIS PURCHASE, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR $94.65 INITIALLY AND PER MONTH THEREAFTER IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.
The Dermatone Facial Cream Guarantee:
Dermatone Facial Cream retains a 14 Day Satisfaction guarantee on all Dermatone Facial Cream products. If you, the buyer, are unhappy with the product for any reason – even if you’ve used the full supply of the supplement- you can return the empty bottle within your 14 day trial period to avoid further charges by calling at 1-866-978-9376. You will be given a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Company must receive your return within 14 days after issuance of the RMA number. Be sure to clearly write the return merchandise authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the box. shipping department is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number. Dermatone Facial Cream does not supply customers with prepaid return shipping postages, Return shipping is paid for by the customer. Address the return package to:
Dermatone Facial Cream Returns, 3857 Foothill Blvd #3 Glendale, Ca 91214
Company will not accept or issue a refund for any packages marked return to sender or refused. If you return a package, Company recommends that you get proof of shipment. Upon receipt of your returned product with a valid RMA number, a refund will be issued to your credit card. After the shipping department receives your return, it generally takes 3-5 business days to process your refund. Once a return is processed, it can take up to one billing cycle for this return to be posted to your account, depending on your financial institution.
By Receiving a Trial Offer Consumer Agrees
By receiving a trial, consumer agrees to all terms and conditions of the trial. Unauthorized resale of free trial products is strictly prohibited. Any individual or entity found to have manipulated Dermatone Facial Cream’s trial offer program for purposes of resale (without proper payment) shall have committed fraud.
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service is a legally binding agreement made by and between Dermatone Facial Cream (“Company”) and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the entity for whom you are using this web site (collectively, “you”). This Terms of Service governs your use of the myfacialcream.com web site (“Web Site”) and the services Company offer on the Web Site (“Services”), so please read it carefully.
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE. INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.
1. Using the Web Site. (a) Eligibility. Except as expressly provided below, Services may only be used by, and Membership is limited to, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limitation, minors are prohibited from becoming Members and, except as specifically provided below, using fee-based Services. Membership is defined by engaging in a purchase agreement with Dermatone Facial Cream wherein you, the consumer purchase one of the products found on the Web Site.
(b) Compliance. You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this TERMS OF SERVICE, the policies referred to below, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Web Site.
(c) License and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TERMS OF SERVICE, you are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive right to use the content and materials on the Web Site in the normal course of your use of the Web Site. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law. The Website will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TERMS OF SERVICE or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TERMS OF SERVICE. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the Web Site, except as expressly set forth in this TERMS OF SERVICE. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the Services.
(d) Prohibited Conduct. In your use of the Web Site and the Services, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) defame, abuse, harass, stalk any individual, or disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Services, the Web Site or any web sites linked to the Web Site; (iii) interfere with or damage the Web Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology; (iv) attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) the Website or create or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Web Site or portions of the Web Site that are restricted from general access; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam,” chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users without their express consent or other information relating to the Web Site or the Services; (viii) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Dermatone Facial Cream name, trademarks, or product names; (ix) advertise, offer to sell, or sell any goods or services, except as expressly permitted by the Website; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Web Site or Services; or (xi) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TERMS OF SERVICE.
e) Other Users. If you become aware of any conduct that violates this TERMS OF SERVICE, Company encourages you to contact Customer Service. Company reserve the right, but will have no obligation, to respond to such communications.
2. Your Content. (a) License. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on or to the Website, you hereby grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
(b) Objectionable Content. Company does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Web Site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Web Site and any content that you post. Company will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any content or your interactions with other users of the Web Site. Company reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Web Site and take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that Company or another user of the Web Site may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, because it violates this TERMS OF SERVICE).
3. Accuracy of Information. Company attempt to ensure that the information on the Web Site is complete and accurate; however, this information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Company assume no responsibility for such errors and omissions, and reserve the right to: (i) revoke any offer stated on the Web Site; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotions, product descriptions or specifications, or other information on the Web Site.
4. Sales Tax. If you purchase any products available on the Web Site (“Products”), you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax indicated on the Web Site.
5. Fraud. Company reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud, or any other fraud on the company. Company may, in discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. Company reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. Company capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, Company reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. Company reserves the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. (a) Copyright. All materials on the Web Site, including without limitation, the logos, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are either owned or are the property of suppliers or licensors or other companies. You may not use such materials without permission.
(b) Trademarks. Dermatone Facial Cream is a trade name Company own. The related design marks, and other trademarks on the Web Site are owned. Page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress Company own. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names without express written permission.
7. Third Party Websites www.myfacialcream.com may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Company does not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the applicable website or any association with the website’s operators. Because Company have no control over such websites and resources, you agree that Company are not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
8. Linking and Framing . You may not deep link to portions of the Web Site, or frame, inline link, or similarly display any of property, including, without limitation, the Web Site. You may not use any of logos or other trademarks as part of a link without express written permission.
9. Comments. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer in connection with your use of the Web Site will become exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment of all worldwide right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at cost, execute any documents to affect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, Company will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments if you do not wish to assign such rights. Company is and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Web Site, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents, members, shareholders, co-branders or other partners, employees, and Advertising Partners harmless from any liabilities, losses, actions, damages, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses, made by any third party directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of (a) content you provide to the Web Site or otherwise transmit or obtain through the Service, (b) your use of the Service, (c) your connection to the Service, (d) your violation of this Agreement, (e) your violation of any rights of another or (f) your failure to perform your obligations hereunder. If you are obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this provision, Company may, in sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any Claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of the foregoing, you may not settle, compromise or in any other manner dispose of any Claim without consent.
11. DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a)DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. COMPANY PROVIDE THE WEB SITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS, THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. COMPANY MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE CONTROL.
(c) HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION. COMPANY PROVIDES INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT MEANT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
(d) PRODUCTS. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
(e) EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
(f) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEB SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
12. Force Majeure .
You acknowledge and understand that if the Web Site is unable to provide the Products as a result of a force majeure event the Website will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards You under these Terms of Service. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of the Website. THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY FOR FAILING TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH FAILURE IS AS A RESULT OF A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE Your purchase or use of Dermatone Facial Cream products constitutes your agreement to this Dispute Resolution Procedure. If you do not agree to the arbitration agreement in this Dispute Resolution Procedure, you must return the product for a refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the product.
Arbitration Agreement. You and Dermatone Facial Cream agree that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (‘FAA’), and not by any state law concerning arbitration; and that any dispute including by either of against any agent, officer, shareholder, member, employee, subsidiary, affiliate, predecessor in interest, successor and/or assign of the other, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration.
BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by a neutral arbitrator or panel of arbitrators, rather than by a judge or jury. Arbitration is more informal, however, an arbitrator can award the same relief that a court can award. If you initiate an arbitration, Dermatone Facial Cream will promptly reimburse you for any standard filing fee which may have been required under Procedures once you have notified Dermatone Facial Cream in writing and provided a copy of the arbitration proceedings. The prevailing party in the arbitration shall be entitled to attorneys’ fees and costs, including the filing fee.
There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims against Dermatone Facial Cream and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against Dermatone Facial Cream, its agents, officers, shareholders, members, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interests, successors and/or assigns. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is non-severable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties’ agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH CONTAINS THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST Dermatone Facial Cream, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED A PRODUCT AND YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST TELL IN WRITING AND RETURN THE PRODUCT TO GET A REFUND PRIOR TO USE. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AT A RETAIL STORE, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT ACCORDING TO THE STORE’S RETURN POLICY. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT BY TELEPHONE OR ONLINE, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT PURSUANT TO RETURN POLICY
14. Limitation of Actions. You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Web Site, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
16. Termination. Company will have the right to terminate your access to the Web Site if Company reasonably believes you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this TERMS OF SERVICE. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Web Site and Company may, in discretion, cancel any outstanding Product Orders. If your access to the Web Site is terminated, Company reserve the right to exercise whatever means Company deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Web Site, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider. This TERMS OF SERVICE will survive indefinitely unless and until Company choose to terminate it, regardless of whether any account you open is terminated by you or if you have the right to access or use the Web Site.
17. Integration. This TERMS OF SERVICE contains the entire understanding between you and regarding the use of the Web Site, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and relating thereto.
20. Additional Terms. This TERMS OF SERVICE will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns. This TERMS OF SERVICE and all of your rights and obligations under them may not be assignable or transferable by you without prior written consent. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this TERMS OF SERVICE will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this TERMS OF SERVICE. You are an independent contractor, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this TERMS OF SERVICE. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this TERMS OF SERVICE will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this TERMS OF SERVICE, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
If you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please contact customer support immediately of such error. You release from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported within thirty (30) days of its publication.
Representations & Disclaimers:
It is intention to provide you with the finest products available.
Company endeavor to provide you with accurate information about products. You understand and agree that the information Company convey about products and/or the efficacy of product, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, manufacturer, and scientific / research entities. Company do not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and Company do not represent or endorse any of the above or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All product specifications, performance data and other information on www.myfacialcream.com is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the products will conform to such specifications or performance data.
Company does not warrant, represent or imply that products will provide you with any particular benefits, or that your results will match those of others who consume or use products. Individual results will vary from person to person. Results are not typical.
Dermatone Facial Cream
3857 Foothill Blvd #3 Glendale, Ca 91214